Early this year The Spotless Minds and many acquaintances helped to create a collaborative list deciding the top 50 films of the decade (2000-2009). It was a really fun project and lots of interesting results.
Well, we’re doing it again! This time, we’re doing a Top Films of the 90s list. If you’re interested in submitting your own list, read on! Otherwise check back here around the beginning of June for the results.
If you want to submit a list, here’s how it works!
1. Create a list of your 25 favorite films from the 90s (1990-1999).
2. Rank the films, in order of preference, from 1-25 (with #1 being your favorite).
3. Send your completed list to me at email@example.com by May 28th, 2010.
4. Your submission will earn the films you picked points. Your number 1 pick gets 25 points, your number 2 gets 24, and so on all the way to number 25 which gets one point.
5. The points get tallied and the top 50 point-takers will be revealed between May 31st and June 4th.
Thanks, and have fun with your picks!